This bush & beach holiday itinerary is perfect for couples looking for an exclusive and romantic travel experience. Enjoy prestigious locations and bespoke service at these accommodations we carefully selected to make this a memorable African holiday.
Your safari adventure will begin in the Kruger National Park, the largest reserve in South Africa and home to the famous Big 5. Your second stop will be in beautiful Cape Town. You’ll fall in love with its local culture, picturesque locations such as Table Mountain and Cape Point Reserve, and the romantic Cape Winelands with its incredible wines. It’s not over yet! Discover the magical paradise of Seychelles, where you will relax, celebrate love, and make unforgettable memories in this exquisite island destination. You’ll wind down your trip with a night in the vibrant metropolis of Johannesburg, before flying home.
Recommended Minimum Holiday Length
- 3 nights in Kruger
- 5 nights in Cape Town
- 5 nights in Seychelles
- 1 night in Johannesburg
Kruger National Park
Makanyi Private Game Lodge
Voted one of the top 10 best lodges in South Africa by the prestigious Condé Nast Awards 2020. Exclusivity and personalized service are what you can expect from Makanyi Lodge located in the private Timbavati Game Reserve, with only 8 luxury suites. Watch wildlife activity around the dam from your deck and feel connected with nature. Its unique location offers total privacy and flexibility to guests who are looking for a more exclusive safari experience away from the crowds.
Highlights of Makanyi Lodge
- A fantastic safari experience in a reserve bordering the Kruger National Park.
- Enjoy some of the lodge’s experiences – explore the bush by foot, get creative with photographic safaris and photo services, take in the endless African skies with some stargazing
- Unwind and relax at their spa or get active and enjoy their gym facilities.
Looking for something in the Sabi Sands Reserve.
Leopard Hills Safari Lodge
This award-winning lodge is set perfectly on a rocky outcrop in the prestigious Sabi Sands Reserve, bordering with the Kruger National Park. Its diverse ecosystems makes Leopard Hills Safari Lodge the perfect place to encounter the Big 5. This five-star luxury lodge features eight exquisite suites with a private plunge pool and breathtaking views over the African bush.
Highlights of Leopard Hills
- Sensational game viewing.
- Get spoiled with a bespoke service, fine dining, fully stocked wine cellar, gym, massage treatments.
- Enjoy some of the lodge’s activities – game drives, bush walks, wildlife photography, helicopter flights over the Blyde River Canyons, three prestigious golf courses in the area that you can choose from to play.
A hidden gem located in prestigious Fresnaye, close to Cape Town’s main attractions and award-winning restaurants. At Moondance Villa’s four luxury suites, find a private retreat surrounded by breathtaking views, and feel like you have it all to yourself. Get spoiled from the moment you arrive by the dedicated team that will guarantee you have an unforgettable stay.
Highlights of Moondance Villa
- Enjoy its secluded location away from the crowds, but close enough to enjoy the bustling city
- Indulge yourself in a luxury bespoke concierge service
- Explore their private art collection and prestigious design work
- Taste world-class wines in the cellar room
Looking for something in the V&A Waterfront.
One & Only Cape Town
Discover this urban luxury resort located in the heart of the vibrant V&A Waterfront, framed by the majestic Table Mountain. The resort captures the authentic essence of this dynamic hub, offering spacious stunning rooms and suites. Experience the hotel’s two fine dining restaurants, an award-winning spa, and a variety of bespoke activities.
Highlights of One & Only Cape Town
- Exclusive service and breathtaking views of Table Mountain await for you.
- Enjoy romantic private dining in one of many secluded areas of the resort.
- End a busy day with a couple’s spa treatment or get active at their wellness center.
- Indulge yourself in a wine loft with over 5000 different wines
- Make the most of the V&A attractions such as restaurants, bars, Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa by foot, or the busy center of town which is a 5min drive.
Check out some of our favorite curated experiences in Cape Town & Winelands.
- A romantic Winelands tour will take you to the best wine farms in the area, followed by a lunch at one of the country’s top restaurants.
- Have a food and wine experience in South Africa’s gourmet capital, Franschhoek.
- Go on a wine safari – explore and learn about terroir and winemaking on this 3hr experience, while you taste award-winning wines.
- Enjoy a romantic Cape Point tour, visit the scenic Cape Point Reserve, encounter the famous African penguins, and have lunch with a view.
- Explore Constantia, the oldest wine region in the country, and its world award-winning restaurants.
- Discover Cape Town by taking a stroll through the bustling heart of the city, then escape to the Table Mountain National Park, where you will end your day with a romantic picnic in a special spot with breathtaking views.
Nourish all your senses in this exclusive 5-star luxury resort in Praslin Island. Elegantly nestled in its surroundings, desert white sandy beaches co-exist with fauna and flora, including a turtle sanctuary. Its suites are scattered along two pristine beaches, which are only 15 meters from the shore surrounded by lush gardens.
Highlights of Constance Lemuria
- Enjoy 5 bars and 4 restaurants known for their incredible cuisine.
- Explore the resort’s amazing experiences such as their 18 hole golf course, mountain biking, diving, and many more water activities.
- Reconnect with wildlife in the Lemuria Turtle Sanctuary, or discover fauna and flora from the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Válle de Mai Nature Reserve.
- Stroll the Anse Georgette, one of the 3 most beautiful beaches in the world.
Four Seasons Seychelles
This exclusive resort is located in the South of Mahé Island, nestled in the hillside overlooking Petite Anse Bay, which is considered one of the most beautiful in Seychelles. With an award-winning spa, unique dining experience, and luxuriously appointed treehouse villas, it’s perfect for romantics looking for exclusivity and the ultimate Seychelles experience.
Highlights of Four Seasons Seychelles
- Enjoy personalized service which includes a 24hr villa service
- Explore the resort’s experiences such as cooking lessons, fishing, yoga classes, water activities, and many more water activities.
- Indulge yourself in 3 restaurants and bars.
Check out some of our favorite personalized experiences in Seychelles.
- Explore Mahé on a city tour.
- Experience a thrilling trekking adventure and cruise back on our catamaran with stopping in some snorkelling sites.
- Visit the Islands of Praslin and La Digue.
- Swim with fishes on a reef safari.
- Spend a day dedicated to the renowned World Heritage Site, the Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve, and relaxation on one of the world’s most picturesque beaches, Anse Lazio.
Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
It’s an urban sanctuary in the area of Sandton, with close attention to detail and exceptional service. The chic, upscale suites are individually decorated in varying themes, each featuring every desired modern amenity. Indulge yourself in their culinary experience.
Highlights of Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
- Excellent location and easy access to city attractions.
- Relax from your flight with their spa treatment.
- Have a world-class culinary experience in one of their 4 different restaurants which go bistro to fine dining.